Pumpkin oatmeal cookies with maple syrup screams HELLO FALL! These wicked soft pumpkin oatmeal cookies are made with simple ingredients and a little extra help of Trader Joe’s cookie mix. I’ve added a few extra ingredients to really make them a fall sweet!!
They’re soft, chewy and spiced with all the right cozy fall spices that remind us why it’s truly the best season!
Sassington’s Pumpkin Chocolate Chunk Oatmeal Cookies
Yield: 18 Cookies
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 10 minutes
Total Time: 20 minutes
~ 1/2 Container TJ’s Pumpkin Chocolate Chunk Oatmeal Cookie Mix
~ 1 teaspoon cinnamon
~ 1/4 teaspoon salt
~ 1/3 cup coconut oil, melted
~ 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
~ 1 egg
** if you want to use the entire container of TJs Pumpkin Chocolate Chuck Oatmeal cookie mix, then you can double everything above EXCEPT the egg.
- Set oven to 375F. Using hand or stand mixer, beat together coconut oil, egg, vanilla extract until combined.
- In a separate bowl whisk together cinnamon and salt.
- Add the dry ingredients to the wet and mix on low until just combined.
- Fold in the Trader Joe’s “Pumpkin Chocolate Chunk Oatmeal Cookie Mix until combined.
- Portion out cookie dough onto sheet and bake for 10/12 minutes.
- While the cookies are baking, whisk the ingredients for the icing together.
- Take the cookies out of the oven and let cool completely.
- Drizzle and Enjoy!
Would love to hear your favorite sweet fall recipe in the comments!